I am a Human Resources Manager for a company called La Bonita Ole, Inc. We are a tortilla manufacturer in Tampa, Florida consisting of about 55 employees to date and growing daily! We have been experiencing some issues in our workplace that I feel may be related to negative thoughts and various other things taking place and I have had it on my mind to do something to bring us together as a whole. I recently watched "the secret" and learned about how to bring things into your life by bringing good energy and thoughts into your life. This is such an easy concept when you think about it but I think that we all get lost in the moment at times. This brings me to your site and why I am writing you. I would like to order some wrist bands to use as a tool for my company and I think that I would also like to do this in my church. This is a great way to promote PIF and the wonderful things that this brings to your life and the feeling that you get when you pay things forward. I personally LOVE the concept and already have a plan to use it in the morning for someone in need. How do I go about placing a large order. I am definatley willing to pay for them since I will need quite a few to get going. I am so excited...I can't wait! Melanie Bodiford
La Bonita Ole, Inc.
Monday, April 7, 2008
La Bonita Ole, Inc.
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment