What a great idea… I have never heard of the bracelets before. I am on board with PAY IT FORWARD and I do every chance I get. One day at Christmas time I was at a department store and asked the clerk where I could find the Fernwood Chocolates. A gentleman who was in line behind me told me where they were located. When I got back to the clerk to pay form the chocolates, she bagged them for me and told me the gentleman who directed me to them paid for them and wished me a Merry Christmas. Within a week I ended up in a gas station the an elderly lady ahead of me didn't have enough money to pay for the gas she had just put into her car. I could see she was really stressed. I stepped up and told the, angry, clerk to add it to my purchase. She was such a sweet lady and wanted my address to send me the money. I told her it wasn't necessary, she could just pass it on when she encountered someone in need. Could I please have some bracelets? Can I send you a check for cost and shipping? Thank you,
Susan Christenson
Monday, April 7, 2008
Great Idea
Posted by Pay it Forward Members at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment