CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

PIF Bracelets in Action

I can't even tell you how stoked my students are about their PAY IT FORWARD bracelets!!  They are really using them in all areas of their life.... at school, at home, at work., at church.....One of my students gives them out after his band performs...And he just played @ Universal Studios in Orlando, FL...I am so blessed to be a part of the Pay it Forward movement.  I will be sending a few hundred over to the troops in Iraq!!  Hopefully, many will see the pay-it-forward bands on the troops when they view the nightly news..  And I also donated a few hundred to an organization called Project Graduation'08.  I am hoping the newly graduated High School students will pick up the pay it forward 'spark' and move it forward in  2009!!!

Thanks for the encouragement!!!

Diane Donney

0 comments: